- Loq•kit featured by EcoSalon –15 Inspiring Glimpses into the Future of Green Housing – September 30
- Loq•kit featured by IS-Arquitectura – More Information about the Prefab Philosophy Loq•kit – August 31.
- Architecture for Humanity's Open Architecture Network features Loq•kit on their homepage – January 15
- Loq•kit featured by The G Living Network –Loq•kit | The Prefab That Snaps – January 15
- Loq•kit featured by Tecnologia & Architectura – Loq•kit: Prefabricated Modular Housing – December 18.
- Loq•kit featured by IS-Arquitectura – Loq•kit: Adaptive Prefabricated House – December 5.
- Loq•kit featured by Treehugger – Piet Mondrian + Jean Prouve = Loq•kit – December 4.
- Loq•kit featured by Materialicious – loq•kit - the snap-together house – December 3.
- Loq•kit featured by Inhabitat – Pre-fab Friday - Loq•kit Sustainable Housing System – November 30.
- Loq•kit Web site launched on November 17.
- Loq•kit Component System patent application published by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office as US-2007-0213960-A1 on September 13.
- US Environmental Protection Agency Lifecycle Building Challenge Participant – April 15.
- Loq•kit Component System receives patent pending status on January 12.
- Exhibitor, 2006 Homes for All! Convention, St. Paul, Minnesota – December 6.
- Loq•kit 6-way connector featured in Illinois Institute of Technology paper “House of the Future” in December.
- Article Snap-on Homes, Midwest Home Magazine, June/July 2005.
- First annual Minnesota Cup Semi-Finalist – June 30. The Minnesota Cup is a state-wide business plan competition seeking creative “breakthrough ideas” capable of adding to the ongoing vitality of the state’s economy.
- Shown at the Art Museum of West Virginia C2C Home Exhibition, January–March.
- Awarded second place in the highly publicized C2C Home international sustainable design competition in January. The competition received more than 625 design submissions, with thousands of participants from 41 countries worldwide.